The American Original Series guitars from Fender capture the classic vibe of their legendary guitars of bygone decades, with modern features, components, build technology, and feel. The Fender American Original '60s Jazzmaster is a guitar for vintage enthusiasts who can't afford a vintage guitar. It delivers all the sparkle and chime you expect from Fender's classic offset body guitars. The Pure Vintage '65 single coil pickups have been painstakingly recreated, from the Alnico V magnets right down to the enamel-coated coil wire, cloth-covered output wires and flush-mounted pole pieces, to produce sparkly highs, punchy mids, and fat lows. True to Fender's mid-'60s construction methods, it has a round laminated rosewood fretboard on a C shaped neck, but with the modern enhancement of a 9.5"" radius making it a joy to play. The Fender American Original '60s Jazzmaster offers everything a Fender offset fan could ask for.
- Body Shape: Jazzmaster
- Body Material: Alder
- Body Colour: Olympic White
- Body Finish: Gloss Nitrocellulose lacquer
- Fretboard Material: Round-Laminated Rosewood
- Fretboard Radius: 9.5"
- Scale Length: 25.5"
- No. of Frets: 21
- Fretboard Inlays: Pearloid Dots
- Pickups: 2 x Pure Vintage '65 Alnico-V Jazzmaster single coil
- Bridge: Vintage-Style Floating Tremolo with Lock Button, Push-in Tremelo Arm
- Pickguard: 4-Ply Tortoiseshell
- Strings: Fender USA 250R NPS, (.010-.046 Gauges)
- Tuning Machines: Pure Vintage Single Line "Fender Deluxe"
- Hardware Finish: Nickel/Chrome