If there’s one thing Fender knows, it’s inspirational tone. Combining Fender's hard-earned expertise with feedback from players around the world and brand-new technology, they have created the Rumble Stage 800 digital bass amplifier.
Perfect for rehearsing and recording, the Rumble Stage 800 harnesses the potent processing power of our GT engine to deliver an arena’s worth of realistic bass amp and effects models. Create your own sound and get inspired with over 15 amp models and 40 effects—all controllable via Bluetooth and the exclusive Fender Tone app.
- Wattage: 800 Watts (with 8/4ohm extension speaker), 400 Watts at 8ohms (internal)
- Controls: Gain, Bass, Middle, Treble, Master, Three Layer Buttons, Encoder, FX Button, Save Button, Menu Button, Tap Button
- Channels: One
- Inputs: One - 1/4"
- Line Out: Two - (Balanced XLR, Configurable as Mono PRE/POST or Stereo)
- Speakers: Two - 10" Eminence® Ceramic Magnet
- Total Impedance: 8 ohms
- Dimensions: 19" (48.3 cm) W X 23.7" (60.2cm) H X 23.7" (60.2cm) D
- Weight: 39 lbs. (17.7kg)