M-Audio AIR 192|6 USB Audio Interface
With the AIR 192|6, you can create 24-bit/192kHz studio-quality recordings with an intuitive and easy-to-use audio interface. The AIR 192|6 enables you to record up to 2 channels at once with its 2 dedicated XLR+¼” balanced combo inputs, and 2 all-new ¼” instrument inputs that have a specially designed gain and impedance stage to provide the most accurate representation of a guitar or bass plugged directly into the interface. 5-pin MIDI In and Out connections are included for connecting synths, sequencers and other external MIDI gear.
The AIR 192|6 features a high-speed USB connection for providing the lowest round trip latency (2.59ms*) between your machine and your hardware, and it also features monitor mix control for listening directly to the source inputs, providing you with zero-latency technology.
The AIR 192|6 includes Pro Tools | First M-Audio Edition, and Ableton Live Lite to suit your production needs. An entire Effects Plugin, Virtual Instruments and Loop package has also been added; whether you need a guitar tone, reverb, or delay your effects needs are covered with Eleven Lite, 20 effect plugins and AIR’s Creative FX Collection. With the included AIR Virtual Instrument plugins, you’ll have a virtual drum machine, synth, strings, percussion, organ and piano plugins to add world-class-sounding instruments to your songs with ease.
- 24-bit/192kHz resolution for professional recording and monitoring
- Hi-Speed USB circuitry for fastest connection, with class-leading round-trip latency of 2.59ms*
- Transparent Crystal™ preamps and ultra-pristine A/D converters for unsurpassed audio recording quality
- VU LED meters for dialing in the perfect level
- Flexible inputs: (2) XLR+¼” TRS combo or ¼” instrument inputs
- Use any combination of TRS combo or ¼” instrument input on the two channels:(2) TRS, (2) instrument or (1) of each
- 5-pin MIDI input/output for connecting virtually any external MIDI gear
- Stereo ¼” outs; ¼” headphone out with independent level control
- Rugged metal chassis; large central control for easy volume adjustment
- USB/Direct knob for balancing between the input signal and the computer signal
- *Round trip latency is dependent on buffer settings, and computer hardware.
|Minimum System Requirements||macOS: 10.8 Class Compliant, PC: Windows 7, Windows Driver, Standard USB 2.0 or USB-C Port|
|Dimensions (W X D X H)||8.0” x 6.0” x 2.76” (20.42 cm x 15.24 cm x 7.0 cm)|
|Weight||2.1 lbs. (0.95 kg)|
|What’s In The Box||AIR 192|6, USB-C-to-USB-C Cable, USB-C-to-USB-A Cable, Software Download Cards, User Guide, Safety and Warranty Manual|